This introductory course in Japanese language is designed to equip you with basic literacy and oral skills. Various aspects of Japanese culture are introduced throughout the course. The method of introduction of grammar allows students to discover much about their own language in the process of acquiring Japanese. JPN110 Japanese A is for beginner students. No prior knowledge is assumed.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.