This course is an introduction to the professional life of an engineer. The curriculum will be primarily delivered in a 'flipped' manner supported by weekly hands-on activities; 'real-world' problems will be examined via two ' day field trips. Topics investigated include: types of engineering, ethics and sustainability, life as a professional engineer, working in groups, written and oral communication and problem solving.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.