In this course you will gain and apply core knowledge in designing characters and character props for linear animations and movies. You will examine industry best practice and apply your gained knowledge and skills to inform the development of a highly-detailed character that is fully textured and rigged for animation. You will implement your character within film, special-effects, animation and visualisation applications.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.