Design informs every aspect of our daily lives. Good design makes our lives better in many ways through practical, functional and aesthetic improvements. Poor design can lead to miscommunication, confusion, inefficiencies and waste. This practice-focussed course aims to introduce students to two of the many areas in which designers work and some of the ways in which they think and communicate to produce creative solutions to the challenges they seek to resolve.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.