In this course you will undertake a practice-based project, developing your skills and expertise in Screen Media production. Here you apply the principles and processes of filmmaking to complete screen production projects of increased complexity. The focus will be on research-led practice where film knowledge forms the basis of creative decision-making. You will be responsible for project management, planning and research to inform and progress your creative screen work. On completion of this course you will have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of screen media practice that represents a culmination of your learning in this program.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and Completed 192 units
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.