This course examines the structure of the advertising industry in Australia and its relationship with other media and information industries. The emphasis is on creative production processes for advertising across different media and the evaluation of the persuasive strategies. You will be encouraged to approach advertising from the perspective of ‘creative solutions to client problems’ (Hugh Edwards).
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.