You will examine how creativity and innovation are crucial to help your enterprise remain sustainably competitive into the future. Sustainable growth is achieved through creative problem-solving where ideas need to be developed through an innovation process to be turned into new business opportunities. This course develops foundational skills in creative problem-solving and innovation management to reveal pathways that cultivate a supportive innovation climate and deliver the right balance of management risk and reward.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA701 or EMB751
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- South Bank: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.