This course aims to provide you with a foundational study for a minor in business law. It includes an elementary understanding of the current legal environment of business and associated ethical issues. The course includes examination of the origins of our legal system, native title and sources of law in Australia and internationally. Foundational principles relevant to core areas of business law are examined, including contract law, negligence, consumer law and business organisations. Further topics canvas issues relevant to major areas of study in business and commerce.
- BUS103 or LAW101 or LAW102 or LAW201 or LAW202 or LAW203 or LAW204
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.