Clinical research professionals are employed in research institutes and in the broader therapeutics development industry to set-up and coordinate clinical trials within research institutions according to Australian and international research standards. This course introduces you to the principles of clinical research and regulatory affairs that are required for you to work as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC).
- BIM263 Introduction to Pharmacology.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Moreton Bay: Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.