This course aims to provide you with an understanding of how managers can interpret and utilise external and internal reporting information for decision making while considering implications of the international accounting standards, corporate governance, ethics and the environment. Specific topics include: elements of financial statements; techniques for analysing and interpreting financial statements; product costing; cost-volume-profit analysis; annual and capital budgeting; transfer pricing; and performance measurement systems.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 or SC411 and 280 units completed towards these Programs)
- MBA705 and MBA717 or EMB755 and EMB767
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.