- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Associate Professor Mathew Summers
In this program, you’ll learn how to explain human behaviour. Our award-winning staff will teach you about how people develop through the lifespan, what motivates us, how to understand personality, and how to encourage behaviour change.
Explore the professional practice of psychology, including cognitive, social, perceptual, physiological, intercultural, Indigenous and abnormal psychologies. You’ll complete this program with an introductory knowledge to the science behind psychology and an understanding of its applications.
In this program you will:
- Learn about human behaviour
- Specialise in counselling, social work, or public health through electives
- Have the opportunity to work as a research assistant
- Have the opportunity to continue your studies which may result in registration as a psychologist or completing a PhD
- Health and education services
- Disability support officer
- Community work
- Training and development
- Human resource management
- Exercise science
The Australian Psychology Accreditation Council has accredited the Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) as a three-year undergraduate sequence in psychology. Following successful completion of an accredited honours year plus further accredited postgraduate study graduates may be eligible for registration as a psychologist in that state or territory.
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.