Be at the forefront of digital design
UX designers shape the digital platforms, apps and products we use every day. User experience considers how people interact with technology, how it makes them feel, and how to help them complete a task, buy a product or have a conversation.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Leah Barclay
This specialised degree builds the technical and creative ability you’ll need to work in this dynamic, fast-growing field. You’ll develop a broad skillset in design, user testing and project management, and graduate with a professional, industry-ready portfolio.
Creating a user-centric online experience is becoming increasingly important for organisations that want to maintain a high-quality online presence. This program will provide you with the technical, creative and project management skills you need to take advantage of growing opportunities in the field.
- Understand the principles of digital design, visual storytelling and human-computer interactivity
- Learn how to design and develop user-centred digital products, including websites and apps
- Work with cutting-edge technologies, including augmented and virtual reality
- Gain hands-on experience through internships or industry projects
- Digital designer
- UX designer
- Interactive designer
- App developer
- Interface designer
- Web designer
- Multimedia developer
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.