Create your career in theatre and performance.
Designed and taught by theatre- and performance-makers, this program will build your skills through studies in acting, directing, devising, theatre history, leadership, script-writing, voice, and design. Upon graduation you will have the skills to work in theatre and performance or transfer your skills to a range of related professions.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Carl Walling
In this program you will:
- Engage in studies of acting, directing, devising, theatre history, leadership, script-writing, voice and design.
- Build performance making skills.
- Work alongside a professional theatre director in the creation of a theatrical production.
- Undertake industry placements, and develop practical skills and valuable industry networks.
- Hone your communication, problem solving, critical analysis, team work, time management, and leadership skills.
- Stage manager
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.