Use people power to drive business success
An organisation’s people are a unique source of sustainable competitive advantage. The ability to lead and manage these people is integral to success in all industries. Through this innovative, empowering and connected program, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of how to cultivate positive workplace culture and utilise human resource management systems and processes to maximise engagement and drive success.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Dan Abell
In this program you will:
- Develop knowledge and skills in leading people, organisational culture, workforce design, performance management and workplace relations.
- Gain expertise in and change leadership and agility, organisational development and capability, and team dynamics.
- Develop skills in communication, collaboration, critical and creative thinking, community consciousness, and cultural awareness.
- Learn the skills to be adaptive, responsible, self-managing and career ready.
- Human resource manager
- Recruitment consultant
- Employment and industrial relations consultant
- Learning and development adviser
Graduates are eligible to become members of:
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Institute of Training and Development\
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.