Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
High achieving students commencing their first undergraduate degree
The University of the Sunshine Coast Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships are intended to recognise, reward and encourage academic excellence.
The Scholarships are paid in instalments of A$1,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program.
A$3,000 per annum for up to 6 semesters for a 3 year program up to a maximum of A$9,000
A$3,000 per annum for up to 8 semesters for a 4 or 5 year program up to a maximum of A$12,000
Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
All students commencing their first undergraduate program who achieve an Overall Position (OP) 1 or 2, or an equivalent rank from their secondary studies will be guaranteed an award of a Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship under the OP Guarantee Scholarship Scheme.
** Bonus ranks applied as a result of any scheme will NOT apply for the purposes of awarding scholarships
- students commencing full-time in first undergraduate program
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- students who have completed any courses as part of an undergraduate bachelor level program at USC or another Higher Education provider will not be eligible
- Selection criteria
- high academic achievement **
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate Bachelor degree programs
- Number available
- To be advised
- A$1,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program up to a maximum of A$12,000