Semester 1, 2020 applications open 1 September 2019 and close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Students commencing full-time in a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or accounting related program
Established in 2005, the Poole Group Scholarship aims to support a student commencing a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and intending to pursue a career in Accounting or Financial Planning.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments each year (A$1,500 in 1st year; and A$1,000 in 2nd and 3rd years). Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- domestic students commencing their first undergraduate degree
- full-time enrolment in the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- commencing in Semester 1, 2020
- completed Year 12 within the last three years
- permanent resident of the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit
- active involvement in extra curricular and community activities
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Number available