Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
First year students from Gympie area
Established by the University in 2001 in memory of Catherine King, a second year Business student from Imbil.
The bursary will be awarded annually to a student from the Gympie Region who is able to demonstrate academic success and financial need.
- first-year student from Gympie Regional Council area (Imbil/Gympie)
- first person in the family to attend university
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- academic merit based on first year, first semester results
- financial need
- a connection with the town of Imbil and/or Gympie will be highly regarded
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available