Applications have now closed for Semester 2, 2019.
Selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 August 2019.
Supporting continuing students who have completed at lease one semester at USC
The USC Leo Club is an affiliate of the Lake-Currimundi-Kawana Lions Club. As a local community group based at USC, made up of 18-30 year old students, the USC Leo Club aim to support people and groups in their local area through fundraising, events and working together.
- full-time domestic students in any undergraduate program
- students must have completed at least one semester at USC (48 units)
- minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular, work or community activities
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All programs
- Number available