Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2020.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 28 February 2020.
Awarded to assist students in any undergraduate program with consideration given to students in the Environmental Science or Environmental Management fields.
The Jill Chamberlain Study Support Bursary was established in 2016 to support students with equity considerations in any undergraduate program, with consideration given to students in Bachelor of Environmental Science or Bachelor of Environmental Management.
Bursary payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
- enrolled full time in any USC undergraduate program;
- successfully completed at least one semester at USC (48 units) on awarding of bursary;
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 or higher;
- Permanent resident of Australia, Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- equity considerations and circumstances
- consideration will be given to students studying a Bachelor of Environmental Science or Bachelor of Environmental Management (or combined degree including one of these programs)
- Eligible programs
- Any USC program
- Number available