Achieving a positive experience
We know that university can be an exciting and sometimes unfamiliar journey.
The Student Success team is here to talk with you about your studies and connect you with information and support services. We offer a wide range of resources to help you feel prepared for your studies, address any concerns you might have and to welcome new students to USC. The Student Success team can share with you the many resources you can access to become a successful student, including:
- Connecting with appropriate resources and services to support you and your studies
- Balancing study commitments with work, family and life
- Understanding options if you are having second thoughts about your program or course enrolment
- Dealing with unexpected health or personal crises
- Knowing what the options are if you fail a course or experience difficulties with your academic progress