USC managed campuses are located in the Australian state of Queensland.
- USC's main campus, USC Sunshine Coast, is located on the Sunshine Coast and offers a large range of degree programs.
- USC SouthBank is located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland.
- USC Fraser Coast and USC Gympie are located north of the Sunshine Coast, in Hervey Bay and Gympie.
Refer to the different campuses below to find out more about their location, and living in these regions.
International students can only study programs which are CRICOS registered at the location of study. Refer to the program page of the program you would like to study for more information.
Find out more about:
* These are external sites and the content in not monitored by USC
USC Sunshine Coast
USC's main campus, USC Sunshine Coast, is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast at Sippy Downs.
The campus is around 90kms north of Queensland's capital city Brisbane.
Find out more about living on the Sunshine Coast.
USC Sunshine Coast is the only full‐service university campus on the Sunshine Coast with teaching and learning facilities that include immersive educational environments, interactive learning technology and hands‐on simulation labs.Onsite facilities also include USC’s award‐winning library and art gallery, as well as shops, cafes and a sporting precinct.
USC study hubs USC Noosa, Sunshine Coast Health Institute and the Thompson Institute are also located on the Sunshine Coast.
USC SouthBank is located near Brisbane’s cultural precinct, South Bank Parklands, and operates out of facilities providing a safe and state-of-the-art learning environment, approximately 70 minutes’ drive south of the University’s Sippy Downs campus.
Brisbane is Queensland's capital city, located in South East Queensland, with a population of around 2.3 million people.
Find out more:
- Living in Brisbane at the Study in Brisbane website *
- South Bank parklands (visitor information provided by Visit Brisbane)*
* This is an external site and the content is not monitored by USC.
USC Fraser Coast and USC Gympie
USC Fraser Coast is located in Hervey Bay, approximately 2.5 hours north of the Sunshine Coast campus. The campus is located in the central business district, a short walk from local shops and cafes and a few minutes’ drive to calm, bayside beaches.
USC Gympie is located 60 mins north of the USC Sunshine Coast campus at Sippy Downs. Facilities include a 75-seat reading theatre, tutorial rooms, a computer lab, interactive learning technology, study areas and computer access for students