Become a leader in health
Health is one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors, and with this growth comes new opportunities and challenges for skilled leaders. This specialised postgraduate qualification equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career in health, and to be a successful leader in delivering quality, people-centred care across a range of organisations.
In this program you will:
- Learn the foundations of positive, effective leadership, including strategic management, organisational behaviour and team development
- Understand the current opportunities and challenges within the health sector, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme rollout, the Royal Commission into Aged Care, and the impacts of an ageing population
- Use action learning frameworks to apply your knowledge, develop your reflective skills and initiate change by solving real problems that arise in the contemporary workplace
- Customise your learning and assessment to suit your professional experience and career goals.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be eligible to further your studies and career through USC’s Master of Management specialising in Health Sector Business Management.
Completion of a three year Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent *
* Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have at least three years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience may be admitted.
Study Business, IT and tourism
USC offers a range of programs in business, IT and tourismExplore related programs
What will I study
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the program structure
How to apply
Am I eligible to apply?
- Confirm that you meet the program specific admission requirements, prerequisites and recommended prior study outlined on Why study this program?
- Confirm that you meet the general postgraduate admission requirements and English Language Proficiency requirements
- Download and complete the Application for postgraduate coursework form.
- Lodge the completed application form with supporting documentation to Student Central by the due date.
- Search for answers, ask questions or contact Student Central
How to enrol
New to USC?
Once you have applied and received your offer of a place from USC, follow the steps to Get Started at USC to respond to your offer, plan your study and enrol in the correct courses (subjects).
Before you enrol it's important to check your commencing program structure and the published recommended study sequence to make sure you study the right courses at the right time and will be ready to graduate from your degree when you plan to.
To better understand your program structure and for instructions on how to review your progress and plan your remaining courses, visit the Managing your progression page.
Visit How do I enrol? for enrolment instructions and key dates.
View step-by-step instructions to enrol at How do I enrol?
Refer to the Academic Calendar for key dates, including the last day to add, drop or swap a course or class and Census dates.
Search for answers and ask questions about enrolling or contact Student Central.