Indigenous Australians generally face major disadvantages in health, education, employment, housing, and in their interactions with welfare and legal systems. Professionals in many fields are required to work with Aboriginaland Torres Strait Islander Peoples, yet often feel unprepared. This course will provide you with relevant multidisciplinary knowledge to critique current ways of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and develop specific strategies to engage and provide culturally inclusive services.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.