Adult Development and Ageing is a required advanced core topic in all accredited undergraduate psychology programs. The proposed course is designed to meet that accreditation requirement and builds on the introduction to human development course that students receive in the second year of the accredited psychology sequence.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.