This course is only for students with two teaching areas in the Arts. Learning experiences in this course will extend knowledge and understanding of content in EDU725 Teaching Junior Secondary Arts 1 and enrich your repertoire of pedagogical approaches for this second Arts teaching area and for integration of the Arts. Your creativity and initiative are continuously applied to new learning opportunities, whilst collegial collaboration and feedback will contribute to your capacity to evaluate and apply best practice in teaching of the Junior Secondary Arts.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and 2 Teaching areas from Dance, Drama, Media Arts, Music or Visual Arts
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.