In this course you explore a range of ways children develop and learn. This in turn develops your understanding of the human growth process in relation to the diverse learning styles and needs of children from birth through to young adulthood. Importantly, you will explore the theories that inform what we know about development and learning and how such theories and research inform teaching and learning. There is a strong focus in this course on understanding learning within the contexts of rapidly changing environments.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED301, ED304, AE301, AE302, BE301, SE301, ED303 ED601, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.