Report on Council meeting – 17 October 2017
At its meeting held on 17 October 2017, the University Council received/considered/noted the following key matters:
Update on new campus developments and other new initiatives
The Chief Operating Officer gave a report on new campus developments and other key major projects.
2017 August Reforecast of the University Consolidated Budget
Council resolved to approve the 2017 August Reforecast of the University Consolidated Budget, as set out in Document 6.2.3.
Review of Audit and Assurance Governing Policy and Audit Charter
Council resolved to approve amendments to the Audit and Assurance Governing Policy and Audit Charter, as set out in Document 7.1.
On this occasion, Council also received or noted the following:
- Regular reports from the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor and President and the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Report on Exercise of Delegations
- RUN Submission to the Independent Review into Regional, Rural and Remote Education
- Minutes and reports of standing committees of Council
- Capital & Commercial and Asset Management Services Report
- 2018 Schedule of Student Fees
- Sustainability Management Committee Minutes