Asset Management Services is responsible for maintaining the University's campus and providing access to high quality facilities for students, staff and the community.
The mission of Asset Management Services is to manage a physical environment which is consistent with the Campus Master Plan and Strategic Plan and which reflects the University's commitment to education and community service.
Supporting all facets of University activities, Asset Management Services provides:
- the planning of the University's infrastructure and capital projects to meet future growth;
- the support services to meet the University's strategic and academic goals; and
- a safe and responsive environment for students, staff and the community.
Asset Management Services provide the following services to the University community:
- Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Space management
- Master Plan
- Grounds and minor works
- Transport, parking and maps
- University switchboard
- Fleet vehicle and pool car hire
- Management of USC Noosa Centre