The USC Students as Partners (SaP) program enables you to become an active contributor in shaping your learning experience, building your university community and enhancing your employability.
Engage in extra-curricular activities at USC on campus or online to co-create ideas and enhance the student experience. SaP offers a range of flexible opportunities to help you:
- build your network through new connections,
- amplify your student voice,
- improve your student experience,
- develop qualities and skills to build your graduate attributes, and
- enhance your employability.
Students as Partners opportunities
The program is flexible to fit into your busy student life, and you can register at any stage throughout your studies. You can choose to get involved through volunteering, student representation or providing academic peer support as a leader.
Explore more below!