Your student social centre
The Uni Club at the USC Sunshine Coast campus is a great place to study, meet friends or just hang out and relax. If you are a student at USC, you are always welcome.
The Uni Club has the following free facilities for USC students:
- Wireless internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toasted sandwich maker and kitchen equipment
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Heaps of quiet study space on the deck or inside the club house
- Four large student notice boards with information on accommodation, general sales and text book sales and community notices
- Great space for student group meetings
- Spaces for class group work activities
- Top sounds playing throughout the day
Visit activities, clubs and events for students. You can also find information on the student notice boards at the Uni Club and the Brasserie.
During Semesters 1 and 2
Monday to Friday, 9am–4pm
During Summer Semester
Monday to Friday, 10am–2pm
The Uni Club is located next to the oval and car park 5 and is a casual five minute stroll from the University Campus.
Contact the USC Student Guild.
Tel: +61 7 5456 3769