Please refer to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) student support page for the latest updates and information.
USC acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live, work and study. USC pays respect to Elders past, present and emerging and recognises the strength, resilience and capacity of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Indigenous Services enhances the health, education and employment aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and community by offering:
- Study pathways
- Mentoring and Study assistance
- Professional networks and Conferences
- Study Abroad opportunities
- Participation at UniGames
- Community Engagement
- Programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander school students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learning spaces