Class selection for Study Period 2 is now open for all students
8 Jun 2021
Key tips to make your class selection experience easier
- View and plan your timetable now - when checking each of your class options, hover over the information icon on the left of each class listing to check if there are any restrictions on class selections.
- Online courses - If you are enrolled in an online course and it already has the Status ‘Enrolled – Classes selected’, it has no scheduled class times, so there are no class selection steps you need to take for it on class selection day.
- If you are a continuing student, check if your program has changed. Some program structure and course offerings have changed for Semester 2, 2021.
- Complete your Tasks in USC Central. They will display for you to action once you log in.
- If you haven't already enrolled in your courses (subjects), make sure you check your study sequence to find out which ones you need to enrol in, or follow the managing your progression steps for how to plan your remaining courses.
- Resolve timetable clashes
- Find out how to swap a course
- If you've forgotten, reset your password
- Solve other issues logging into USC Central
Use a class selection guide to help you
- How to select your class times - if you have already enrolled in your courses (subjects).
- How to enrol when class selection has opened - if you have not yet enrolled in courses (subjects).
Drop any courses you have decided not to study by Census date
Don't get caught! You will be liable for fees and may incur an academic penalty for all courses you are enrolled in at that time.
Visit How do I enrol for more information.