Volunteer at Orientation Week
4 Jan 2021
We’re seeking enthusiastic students to help out at Orientation!
Sign up to share your USC experience with new students, make new friends, and gain leadership experience.
Roles include greeting new students, counting attendance in sessions, handing out ID cards, assisting photographers, and helping anyone that might be looking a bit lost!
Your volunteer contributions to the USC community will be recognised and you will earn points toward the USC Student Leadership Award.
Who can volunteer?
Any student enrolled at USC who has a desire to help others and welcome new students.
It would be great if you have completed at least a semester to help you answer questions from your peers.
Events take place across all campuses from Monday 22 – Thursday 25 February 2021 as follows:
USC Sunshine Coast
- Monday 22 February: 8am-2pm or 9am–2pm (depending on the role)
- Tuesday 23 February: 8am-2pm or 9am–2pm (depending on the role)
- Wednesday 24 February: 8am-2pm (2 positions available)
- Thursday 25 February: 8am-2pm (2 positions available)
- Monday 22 February: 8am–3pm
USC Fraser Coast
- Tuesday 23 February: 8am–2:30pm
- Wednesday 24 February: 8am–3pm
USC Moreton Bay
- Wednesday 24 February: 8am-2:30pm or 8am-12noon
- Thursday 25 February: 8am-2:30pm or 8am-12noon