Qualtrics survey tool now available for students
19 Oct 2020
Qualtrics allows you to build complex surveys that fulfil a variety of research needs. You can use this tool to build surveys, distribute surveys and analyse responses, all from one convenient online location!
Qualtrics is web-based survey software that allows you to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports. Features include:
- an easy-to-use survey editor, requiring no prior training
- dozens of templates and sample surveys to customize for your own use
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- intuitive drag-and-drop survey creation tool with powerful logic
- the ability to download data in a variety of formats.
How do I access Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is available for use by all USC staff, HDR's, researchers, and students.
Academic & Research (Academic, HDR and Student) use: https://uniofsunshinecoast.qualtrics.com
Support and Help - Online resources
Check Train Station on Blackboard for Qualtrics information.
YouTube clip showing the basic set up of a survey.
For any other queries please contact the Student IT Help Desk.