Study in the Indo-Pacific in 2022
18 Jun 2021
The Australian Government's New Colombo Plan (NCP) Scholarship 2022 Round is now open!
The NCP Scholarship is a prestigious grant that supports Australian students to study for a semester or two, and undertake internships and language training, in one of 40 host countries in Asia and the Pacific.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition and Study materials allowance
- Monthly living allowance
- Health and travel insurance
- In-country language training
Total value up to $67,000.
Students can apply if they are
- an Australian Citizen,
- enrolled at USC in a Bachelor or Honours Degree,
- aged between 18-30 (inclusive) on 1 January 2021 for non-Indigenous students and aged between 18-35 (inclusive) for Indigenous students,
- have a GPA of 6 and above, and
- nominated by USC.
Interested students should submit an expression of interest as soon as possible, but no later than Wednesday 7 July 2021.
More information regarding scholarship benefits, key dates, eligibility, and USC’s past scholars is on the NCP webpage.