we've launched a service just for you!
International Student Connect is here to help students from all cultural backgrounds succeed at USC.
- Connect with other international students and meet new people
- Celebrate your home culture and identity through peer support
- Learn about campus events, activities and clubs
- Find out about support services
Come and speak with a fellow international student about the support that's available to you.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-1pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am-2pm
Location: Outside of Student Central - Sunshine Coast Campus only
Support will be available until the end of Semester 2, 2019 exams.
For more information, contact Student Central.
Visit USC International for assistance with student visas and conditions, OSHC and future studies at USC.