For all campus emergencies call 5430 1168 or Ext 1168.
If required DIAL 000 for Emergency Services.
- Assist any person in immediate danger, only if safe to do so.
- On hearing an alarm, or on instruction of ECO * personnel, immediately cease all activity and secure personal valuables.
- Turn off or limit use of mobile telephones and encourage others to do the same.
- If practical and safe to do so, secure any activity or process that may become hazardous or suffer damage if left unattended as a consequence of evacuation.
- In a fire, do not use a lift to evacuate a building.
- Follow the instructions of relevant ECO personnel, SafeUSC and Emergency Services to evacuate the building to the nominated evacuation assembly area, and assist with the evacuation of disabled occupants.
- Do not leave the evacuation assembly area until advised to do so.
Always refer to Emergency communications in the event of an emergency for latest announcements.
* (ECO) Emergency Control Organisation