The decision to study at university is an important one that will shape the rest of your or your child's life.
USC's Parent Info and Headstart evenings in March will offer a series of informative sessions to help parents and student in Years 10, 11 & 12 understand all the options when it comes to starting university.
These events will include a special presentation on Headstart, USC's transition program for Year 11 and 12 students to study USC courses while still completing high school. Headstart is a great opportunity for students to get a taste of university and gain credit towards their future degree.
Our Parents Info and Headstart events will give parents and students the opportunity to:
- Attend a Headstart information session, including learning about the benefits and how to apply
- Get practical tips on supporting your child through their journey to tertiary study, including learning about USC's Parent Lounge
- Learn about applying for uni and the different pathways available
- Take a tour of our world-class facilities with a student ambassador
We hope to see you at one of the following events (please register using the Eventbrite form right):
- USC Caboolture: Tuesday 20 March, 4pm-6pm
- USC Sunshine Coast: Thursday 22 March, 4pm-7pm
- USC Fraser Coast: Thursday 22 March, 4pm-6pm
"During Year 11 and 12, I was really unsure what I wanted to do when I finished school. Headstart gave me the opportunity to try a university course and it provided a great introduction into what uni study is really like."
How to get there?
Download the USC campus map so you can navigate your way around campus with ease.