It's never too early - or late - for your child or student to explore their future study and career options.
As a parent, teacher or career adviser you play a valuable role in guiding them through their exciting journey to gain their first degree.
We've created a dedicated space for parents - the USC Parent Lounge - with all the info parents need to support your child along their pathway to university.
Schools and Parents News
- 19 July Chemistry to bind Mountain Creek with USC
- 24 May Teacher makes history as inaugural award winner
- 22 May Samara uses Headstart to lead Bali library project
- 10 May Aspiring orators to gather for Debating Expo at USC
- 13 March USC offers tips for parents about preparing for uni
- 6 March Polar ice explorer to inspire Fraser Coast school leaders