Join us for a public lecture on illicit drugs and their impact on mental health.
Andrew Wallace MP and the Thompson Institute invite you to attend a public lecture.
Hear experts in areas of lived experience, addiction, youth substance abuse and criminology. Audience members will be encouraged to write questions for the experts to address in a panel discussion at end of the forum.
Light refreshments will be provided.
- Personal experience
- Youth substance abuse
- Panel discussion responding to audience questions
- Lived Experience: Daniel Shafer
- Addiction Psychologist: Professor Jan Copeland, Odyssey House NSW
- Addiction and Mental Disorder Psychologist: Dr Rob Battisti, Mind Plasticity & Children's Hospital, Westmead, NSW
- Youth Substance Abuse: Dr Dominique de Andrade Criminologist, University of Queensland
How to register
Register online via Eventbrite.
12 Innovation Parkway, Birtinya