Engage with USC for lifelong learning
Continuing Education short courses are for people like you - curious, creative, and keen to keep learning!
Whether you are interested in studying for personal or professional development, these short courses are open to everyone. Learn from USC experts and industry professionals, and enjoy world class teaching facilities at your university, in your community.
- 1 and 8 February: QJA Justice of the Peace and Commissioner of Declarations training [Sunshine Coast]
- 10 February: Beginner language short courses
- 18 February: Ukes alive!
- 20 February: Creative writing
- 26 February: Photography fundamentals
- 4 March: Tactical communication for leaders
- 10 March: Change management
- 12 March: Careers bootcamp: job search technology and planning your future
- 18 March: Present like no one is watching: taking the fear out of public speaking
- 19 March: How to self-publish an eBook
- 20 March: Grammar fundamentals
- 20 and 21 March: The stress-proof classroom: a coherent, practical restorative approach to classroom management
- 31 March: Excel for absolute beginners
- 1 April: Conflict literacy for leaders
- 7 April: Ukes Alive 2!
- 15 and 16 April: QJA Justice of the Peace and Commissioner of Declarations training [SouthBank]
- 21 April: Writing nonfiction
- 23 April: Careers bootcamp: job applications and interview skills
- 28 April: Learning more tools with Excel - taking the next step
Any of our short courses can be delivered at your organisation, or we will customise a course to meet the specific learning and development needs of your teams. To discuss corporate education options, please call us on 07 5430 1127.