Engage with USC for lifelong learning
Continuing Education short courses are for people like you - curious, creative, and keen to keep learning!
Whether you are interested in studying for personal or professional development, these short courses are open to everyone. Learn from USC experts and industry professionals, and enjoy world class teaching facilities at your university, in your community.
- 1-2 July: JP/CDec training - USC Gympie
- 6 and 13 July: JP/CDec training - USC Sunshine Coast
- 9 July: FashCamp
- 15 July: Beginner language courses
- 15 and 16 July: JP/CDec training - USC Caboolture
- 17 July: Advanced 'intermediate' Excel
- 22 and 23 July: JP/CDec training - USC Noosa
- 23 July: Smart planning for leaders
- 25 July: Creative writing masterclass
- 26 July: Grammar fundamentals
- 6 August: Ukes Alive!
- 7 August: Website design and development for beginners
- 7 August: Ukes Alive 2
- 14 August: Careers bootcamp: job applications and interview skills
- 20 August: Writing nonfiction
- 24 August: Present like no-one's watching: public speaking skills
- 27 August: Smart decision making for leaders
- 5 September: Photography fundamentals
- 13 September: Grammar fundamentals
- 17 September: Writing for tweens, teens and young adults
- 18 September: Careers bootcamp: using technology and planning your career
- 18 September: MS Excel for absolute beginners
- 24 September: PATH training
- 27 September: Subtraction cutting workshop
- 28 and 29 October: JP/CDec training - USC Fraser Coast
Any of our short courses can be delivered at your organisation, or we will customise a course to meet the specific learning and development needs of your teams. To discuss corporate education options, please call us on 07 5430 1127.