USC Clinical Trials is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic
USC Clinical Trials is following a COVID-Safe Plan in alignment with Australian Government, State Government, and University guidelines and regulations designed to reduce the spread of this disease.
Information about USC's response to COVID-19 can be found here. In addition to increased cleaning and other measures put in place by the University, USC Clinical Trials has adopted the following procedures to safeguard our staff and participants, and continue the conduct of studies now and into the future:
- Entry to USC Clinical Trials spaces at all locations is now by appointment only.
- Study participants are contacted prior to their appointment to confirm they are well and have not had contact with any ill persons.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used on entry to USC Clinical Trials spaces by all visitors, and visitors may be checked further for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distancing is being enforced for all persons in USC Clinical Trials spaces.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment is in use by staff at all locations.
- Participant appointments are scheduled further apart to allow time for thorough cleaning between visits.
- We encourage the use of technologies to facilitate paperless studies and remote study monitoring and reduce the requirement for on-site monitoring visits.
You are welcome to discuss the measures USC Clinical Trials have put in place by contacting the Director on 07 5456 5265 or email@example.com.