Print Services deliver two methods of printing at USC, assisted Print Services and Self-serve printing.
Both services are available to USC students, staff and members of the community.
We do your printing for you.
We pride ourselves on doing things well and we can help you with:
- Guidance to get the best result
- High quality printing and finishing of handouts, flyers, books, banners, business cards and much more
- Support for printing problems and machine faults
- Print production, sales, handling and dispatch of Course Workbooks
- Procurement and sales of USC apparel and merchandise
You do your printing, copying, scanning and binding at your local campus.
There are a few ways to send your files to print:
- use the print queues on a USC device
- use USC Anywhere or WebPrint on your own device from where ever you may be.
Using a MyPrint account, you'll log on to a self-serve printer to release your printing.
We're based at USC Sunshine Coast campus, however we service all USC locations.
Get in touch if you need:
- guidance on the best printing options to meet your requirements
- support for a printing problem