There are two ways to print at USC; with Print Services or Self-serve printing.
Both services are available to USC students, staff and members of the community.
We can do your printing for you.
We pride ourselves on doing things well and we can help you with:
- Guidance to get the best result
- High quality printing and finishing of handouts, flyers, books, banners, business cards and much more
- Support for printing problems and machine faults
- Print production, sales, handling and dispatch of Course Workbooks
- Procurement and sales of USC merchandise
You can do your own printing, copying, scanning and binding at your local campus.
There are a few ways to print:
- File, Print to the print queues on a USC computer
- Log on to USC Anywhere or MyPrint on your own device.
Using a MyPrint account, you'll log on to a self-serve printer to release your printing.
We're based at USC Sunshine Coast however we service all USC locations.
Get in touch if you need:
- guidance on the best printing options to meet your requirements
- support for a printing problem